Healthy Banana Bread
You will need…
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 a cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 large bananas
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups of wholemeal flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees
- Mash up your two large bananas and put them into a large bowl with the eggs, honey and water. Beat the ingredients well until they are all combined.
- Add in the salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking soda then whisk all the ingredients.
- Lastly, add in the flour and stir until combined.
- Pour all of the mixture into a loaf tin, and put it in the oven for around 60-70 minutes.