You will need:
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
4 scoops of regular oats
1/2 tsp coconut oil
Maple syrup or honey
- Put the oats, protein powder, banana, & eggs into the blender and blend until all ingredients are smooth.
- Heat up the pan and throw in half a tea spoon of coconut oil.
- Once the pan is heated, pour in the mixture to make three small pancakes
- Leave them for about 1 minute on both sides to cook through
- With the remaining mixture, repeat steps 3 & 4.
- Once all of the pancakes are cooked, chop up some fresh berries to serve with the pancakes.